This will heal your soul. If you are looking for a heartier soup add rotisserie chicken or the sriracha tofu from TJ’s.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 2 people
- Yield: 2 bowls of soup
- Category: Vegetarian
- 1 bundle udon or ramen Noodles
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped or julienned
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha (or more if you like the spice)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (ground fresh chili paste)
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 handful of cilantro, basil, and mint
- Add bone broth and coconut milk to a sauce pan and simmer for a few minutes to combine over medium-low heat
- Add miso, red curry pastes, and the hot sauces. Mix in and bring the liquid to a boil
- If cooking with ramen add the veggies now, if cooking with udon noodles add the udon noodles now, reduce heat to medium-low to simmer
- Ramen: after about 5-7 minutes of the veggies cooking add the ramen noodles in to quick cook. Udon: with 5-7 minutes left in cook time add in the veggies to cook.
- Once the noodles are done cooking separate the soup into two bowls and top with herbs.