This recipe is awesome as leftovers and doubles/triples well.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 4 people
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package farro (I use ten minute farro from Trader Joe's)
- 2 handfuls baby kale, stems removed.
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cook farro according to package.
- Let me farro cool for a few minutes so the cheese doesn't melt completely then add all ingredients and dressing to bowl. Toss to combine being careful to not mash the cheese.
- Serve immediately warm or put in the refrigerator for later use. Really delicious the next day as well.