Weeknight AND meal prep perfection in 2 pans.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Total Time: 55m
- Serves: 2 people
- Yield: 2 bowls
- Category: Vegetarian
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut in half length wise and seeds removed
- 1 container cubed butternut squash
- 1 container brussels sprouts halved.
- 1 container mixed mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 sprigs thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray two baking trays and add the spaghetti squash cut side down to one and the veggies and mushrooms to the other.
- Toss the veggies and mushrooms with the olive oil, pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Roast the squash for 45 minutes. In the last 20-25 add the veggies.
- Let the squash cool for 5-10 minutes and then use a fork to create "noodles".
- Top the noodles with the veggie, mushroom mixture.
- Finally, optional to top this gorgeous creation with some parmesan cheese and slivered almonds.