comfort food with a kick
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 4 bowls
- 2 bundles, soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon minced garic
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 1 package shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup black bean sauce with garlic
- 1 pound bok choy, loosely chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken or 2 breasts, shredded
- Boil water for the soba noodles and put the sauce ingredients together (black bean, sambal, garlic, sriracha, and lime) if it is still too thick for your liking add 1/4 cup pasta water once pasta is cooked.
- As the water heats up saute bok choy and mushrooms with the vinegar and oil on medium high heat until the bok choy is emerald, about 5 minutes
- Cook the noodles according to package, drain, and add noodles and sauce to the pan and combine for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with sesame seeds optional.