I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners
- The menus are updated every other week
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- A minimum of three meals per order. After 8 meals in an order all additional meals are priced at $15.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements
Weekly Menu: January 21st
Green Goddess Tuna Wrap
a twist on a classic tuna salad brings the healthy greens you have been looking for paired with spinach, and an optional whole wheat wrap. Served with veggies and hummus on the side.
Cauliflower Burrito Bowl
everything you love about Taco Tuesday in a vegetarian friendly package. black beans, tomatoes, avocado, corn, cilantro, and roasted cauliflower all over brown rice.
Sesame Honey Shrimp
jam packed with flavor these shrimp are served with broccoli and brown rice.
Butternut Squash Pasta
noodles coated in a sauce made with butternut squash. so incredible and vegan!
Thai Beef Bowl
a spring roll bowl with noodles, snap peas, basil, mint, cilantro, peanuts, silky sauces, and thin slices marinated beef.
Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
sweet potato, lentils, rice, coconut milk, and other spices. this soup is perfect for this continued chilly weather. healthy and cozy.
Lemon Farro Bowl
deliciously fluffy farro combines with golden raisins, slivered almonds, goat cheese, and your choice of roasted chicken or shrimp all coated in a gorgeous lemon vinaigrette.
Garlic Butter Chicken
this chicken is crispy and insanely delicious with garlic butter on top and brussels sprouts on the side.
lemon covered fillet paired with everything bagel seasoned roasted asparagus and crispy potatoes.
the most flavorful sauce of herbs, garlic, and citrus over juicy steak. paired with potatoes and broccoli
Soup In a Jar
the classic is back! rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.
Italian Sausage and Veggies
Italian sausage and mixed seasonal veggies seasoned and roasted. Served over brown rice.