I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners
- The menus are updated every other week
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- A minimum of three meals per order. After 8 meals in an order all additional meals are priced at $15.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements
Weekly Menu: December 17th
Chili Lime Chicken
kicking chicken up a notch with this lovely rub and pairing it with a sweet potato salad.
Spicy Udon Noodles
an asian inspired weeknight wonder. this incredibly flavorful dish has noodles, bell peppers, ginger, seeds, and a mix of sauces. ground turkey optional.
Coconut and Ancient Grains Curry
quinoa, lentils, bell peppers, carrots, garlic, ginger, and all the curry fixings come together in this blissful bowl
delicious chicken served with spaghetti squash and green bean, almond salad.
Italian Sausage and Veggies
Italian sausage and mixed seasonal veggies seasoned and roasted. Served over brown rice.
Eastern Chickpea Bowl
flavors of Morocco come together with chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and cauliflower over brown rice.
Pesto Spaghetti Squash
roasted spaghetti squash with pesto, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and the optional add of lemon chicken on top
lemon covered fillet paired with everything bagel seasoned roasted asparagus and crispy potatoes.
Thai Beef Bowl
a spring roll bowl with noodles, snap peas, basil, mint, cilantro, peanuts, silky sauces, and thin slices marinated beef.
the most flavorful sauce of herbs, garlic, and citrus over juicy steak. paired with potatoes and broccoli
Cranberry Balsamic Chicken
roasted chicken breast topped with cranberries, thyme, and a delicious balsamic glaze. paired with brussels.