I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners.
- We can grocery shop and create together so you learn how to make these gorgeous options or I can create them and deliver.
- The menus are updated monthly but favorites can always be ordered.
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements.
November Sample Menu
Chimichurri Smashed Potatoes and Steak
red skinned smashed potatoes and pepper steak with a gorgeous herby, garlicky, hint of spice dressing.
Hot Honey Chicken
kick things up a notch with this chicken and crispy brussels combo for the early winter months.
Fall Rice Pilaf
brown rice, kale, cranberries, butternut squash, mushrooms, goat cheese and pine nuts oh my!
a bold yet healthy take on a traditional dish with shells and cheese and red sauce and ground turkey and bell peppers you won't miss the old taco Tuesday one bit.
Lemon Sage Chicken Bake
the mouthwatering combination of lemon and sage come together with chicken, olives and brown rice for this savory, tangy meal.
Italian Sausage and Farro
roasted italian sausage, zucchini, and bursting cherry tomatoes accompany julienned carrots and seasoned farro in this epic late summer meal.
thick noodles coated in a sweet and spicy sauce accompanied by mixed veggies. Chicken added upon request.
tis the season for gourdgeously healthy comfort food. This meal will warm you from the inside out with a mix of fabulous flavors, veggies, and brown rice.
Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup
all the comfort of your favorite cold weather meal paired with green chiles, cilantro, lime, and seasonings for a wonderful twist you will devour.
salmon filet topped with juicy lemon and paired with crispy potatoes and broccoli.
'tis the season for this delicious and comforting soup. Ground turkey, turkey bacon, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, jalapenoes, pinto, black beans, and a few key spices bring out the best soup for this chilly weather. Served with cheese, guac, and tortilla chips or strips.
Soup In a Jar
rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.