I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners.
- We can grocery shop and create together so you learn how to make these gorgeous options or I can create them and deliver.
- The menus are updated monthly but favorites can always be ordered.
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements.
December Sample Menu
thinly sliced steak and mixed veggies with asian seasonings over brown rice.
a perfectly balanced cranberry sauce atop a roasted chicken breast paired with crispy brussels.
garlicky pasta served with roasted butternut squash, spinach, and parmesan.
Spicy Peanut Tofu Bowls
crispy tofu, mixed veggies, brown rice, sesame seeds, and a wonderful creamy peanut sauce.
Lemon Sage Chicken Bake
the mouthwatering combination of lemon and sage come together with chicken, olives and brown rice for this savory, tangy meal.
Italian Sausage and Farro
roasted italian sausage, zucchini, and bursting cherry tomatoes accompany julienned carrots and seasoned farro in this epic late summer meal.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
your favorite soup made healthy-ish with a kick!
tender cauliflower, peas, and a delicious and flavorful sauce with brown rice.
Thai Beef Bowl
a spring roll bowl with noodles, snap peas, basil, mint, cilantro, peanuts, silky sauces, and thin slices marinated beef.
salmon filet topped with juicy lemon and paired with crispy potatoes and broccoli.
'tis the season for this delicious and comforting soup. Ground turkey, turkey bacon, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, jalapenoes, pinto, black beans, and a few key spices bring out the best soup for this chilly weather. Served with cheese, guac, and tortilla chips or strips.
Soup In a Jar
rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.