I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners
- The menus are updated every other week
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- A minimum of three meals per order. After 8 meals in an order all additional meals are priced at $15.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements
Weekly Menu: July 1st
Sesame Chicken Soba Noodles
juicy roasted chicken in a wonderful sesame, almond butter sauce over soba noodles with carrots and cilantro.
Honey Ginger Tofu Stirfry
a pop of flavor with crispy honey ginger tofu paired with broccoli and brown rice.
balsamic glazed mushrooms with goat cheese, garlic wilted spinach, and cauliflower rice.
Parmesan Crusted Steak
flank steak served with crispy potatoes and asparagus.
Soup In a Jar
rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.
Lemon Garlic Zucchini and Shrimp
zesty shrimp and zucchini sauteed with garlic, ghee, and lemon to perfection. served with brown rice.
roasted cauliflower and carrots tossed with lentils, spinach, and pine nuts with a lovely mustard vinaigrette.
fresh sauce covers this juice steak perfectly. Served with broccoli and potatoes.
roasted salmon with a fabulous sweet, salty, savory dressing with wilted spinach and fluffy brown rice.
Five Bean Salad
Turkey Taco Salad
ground turkey flavored with Mexican seasonings served with tomato, lettuce, bell peppers, cheese, and guac.
Italian Sausage and Veggies
Italian sausage and mixed seasonal veggies seasoned and roasted. Served over brown rice.