I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners
- The menus are updated every other week
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- A minimum of three meals per order. After 8 meals in an order all additional meals are priced at $15.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements
Weekly Menu: February 11th
Vietnamese Chicken Noodles
roasted lemon chicken atop rice noodles, julienned carrots, cucumber, lettuce, a mix of herbs, lime, and a zesty sauce with a hint of spice.
Spiced Tomato Chickpeas
chickpeas braised in a fire roasted tomato, cumin, and chili pepper sauce paired with arugula, cucumber, and couscous.
Pesto Caprese Chicken
chicken topped with a delicious pesto and roasted cherry tomatoes paired with roasted potatoes and broccoli
Zoodle Burrito Bowl
ground turkey, black beans, sweet corn, garlic, cumin, chili pepper, tomato, enchilada sauce, and zoodles come together for a healthy take on a taco Tuesday favorite!
Soup In a Jar
the classic is back! rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.
Cauliflower "Fried" Rice
peas, carrots, egg, cauliflower rice, and your favorite traditional fried rice flavors topped with either shrimp or sriracha tofu.
a light lemon garlic sauce coats zoodles, parsley, and cherry tomatoes. topped with a baked salmon filet.
Chicken and Veggies
roasted chicken thighs accompanied by curried acorn squash and crispy brussels.
Creamy Goat Cheese and Asparagus Farro
farro with grilled asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, pecans, and a red wine vinaigrette
pepper crusted flank steak served with crispy brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes.
Tortellini with Mushrooms
cheese tortellini, parmesan cheese, thyme roasted mushrooms, sage, and olive oil are your new comfort food of choice.
Italian Sausage and Veggies
Italian sausage and mixed seasonal veggies seasoned and roasted. Served over brown rice.