I create a menu of 12-14 meals, covering many different diets, that is sent out in a newsletter every Wednesday. Those who wish to purchase meals that week should have their orders and payments in to me by 5pm on Friday.
Meal Prep Includes
- I create curated weekly menus with 12-14 options encompassing a wide variety of dietary plans. These meals can be used as lunches or dinners.
- We can grocery shop and create together so you learn how to make these gorgeous options or I can create them and deliver.
- The menus are updated monthly but favorites can always be ordered.
- The menu goes out on Wednesday and clients have until Friday at 5 to order whichever meals they want and pay at time of order.
- The menu items are a la carte so couples do not need to worry about ordering the same meals.
- Customizable for diet specific requirements.
October Sample Menu
Eggplant Marinara Quinoa Bake
eggplant, quinoa, spinach, marinara, ricotta and parmesan cheese. Ooey, Gooey, Healthy, and Delicious!
'tis the season for this delicious and comforting soup. Ground turkey, turkey bacon, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, jalapenoes, pinto, black beans, and a few key spices bring out the best soup for this chilly weather. Served with cheese, guac, and tortilla chips or strips.
Spiced Brown Rice Salad
carrots, brown rice, pine nuts, feta cheese, and a wonderful mix of spices come together to produce this well rounded Fall veggie salad.
chicken breasts, pesto, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, garlic and parmesan cheese. What more could you ask for in a simple weeknight meal?
Crispy Thai Chickpea Bowl
curried chickpeas, quinoa, mixed greens, cilantro, bell peppers, carrots, avocado, peanuts, and a flavorful Thai dressing
Soup In a Jar
rice noodles, seasonings, sriracha tofu, bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and coconut cream. just add water and the soup comes to life.
Mustard Crusted Salmon
mustard, panko crumbs, and paprika combine gorgeously atop a fillet paired with asparagus and crispy potatoes.
Garlic Spaghetti Squash
roasted spaghetti squash with garlic sauce, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and broccoli, optional add of chicken on top
soy marinated flank steak served with sesame herb roasted potatoes and broccoli
Italian Sausage and Farro
roasted italian sausage, zucchini, and bursting cherry tomatoes accompany julienned carrots and seasoned farro in this epic late summer meal.
this classic comfort food made healthier for your dining pleasure. Served with rice and garlic naan on the side.
BLT Pasta Salad
whole wheat macaroni noodles with bacon, chicken,cherry tomatoes, spinach, avocado mayo, and spices. This creamy take on a classic is sure to be a crowd pleaser.